[Watchdogs] TEXAS ENERGY NEWSCLIPS

Gean Andrews geana at austin.rr.com
Thu Feb 11 14:33:32 CST 2010

Joe,

My warped mind came up with a scenario for the baking soda.....

Maybe we'll each stick a box of it in our fridge to absorb odors,
unwittingly allowing those greenhouse gasses
to be released inside our fridges, which, according to the experts, will
cause the temperatures inside to climb,
ultimately forcing us to use more electricity.  Obviously, the utility
commission is behind this.

Tim Andrews