[Watchdogs] $150 per survey participant

richardviktorin richardviktorin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 24 15:52:07 CST 2010

Watchdogs,

Good to know what the going rate is, per head, for customer satisfaction
surveys.  Seems a bit high..just the accountant in me but survey work is
almost all labor, whether survey design, execution or
compilation/computation/reporting results..very little in the way of other
costs.

Did it take three $80,000 per year work years to conduct these tests?  I am
in the wrong line of work.

One does have to give credit and admire the board for being willing to risk
the results.  While the survey participants still have issues with PEC
management and trust remains low, the Board's action towards knowledge,
seeking empirical research and third party candor, is an act of integrity.

Richard